Effective date: October 19, 2018
Alconex Fire (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the https://alconexfire.com.au/ website (the “Service”)
Purpose and Scope
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Postal code, City
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Transfer of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside Australia and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to Australia and process it there.
Ownership of Personal Information
We may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Alconex Fire
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyse the use of our Service.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
Links to Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third-party sites or services.
Any complaints or requests for information regarding privacy must be handled in accordance with the following procedure:
- Contact the Privacy Officer – The incumbent of the position of Office Manager will handle any complaints and explain the procedure involved.
- Confidentiality – Any complaint will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.
- Outside Assistance – Whilst the company will make every effort to resolve any complaint within the organisation, any person who feels their privacy has been breached has the right to take the complaint to the Privacy Commission
- By email: email@example.com
- By visiting this page on our website: https://alconexfire.com.au/
- By phone number: 02 9600 8851
- By mail: PO Box 4669 Casula Mall, NSW 2170, Australia